I’ve added Nease to the fold! Just one more St Johns County needs to be added and that entire county will be in…who’s going to be next?
Started writing up some team bios for the season preview that will come out on Thanksgiving Day. I’m writing the bios with the following format:
- Head Coach, number of years in current position.
- Dual meet season record (I have this for all of last year’s teams but not for the new ones).
- Regular-season tournament finishes.
- Returning starters (I define a “returning starter” as a wrestler on the roster with at least 15 varsity matches from the previous season). I will add post-season honors as well.
- I will write a brief mention of each team’s strengths and what I feel are their biggest challenges for the coming year.
That will not be the only part of the preview. There’ll be a story catching up with our one defending state champion — as we did a year ago — and a district-by-district guide of what to expect. I invite you to check out last year’s tournaments — I have most of them up on the site — and all the duals as well. There’s a LOT of info compiled there. We were just getting started, though.
Quality matters, and we’re going to bring it.