To be a part of what may be considered certainly North Florida’s best source for wrestling information (if not, year in and year out, all of Florida), and to help us become even better at what we do, we’re asking for a few major commitments on your part:
- Find your way out to Fleming Island by or around 6:30 p.m. on Saturday the 19th.
- Get over to Your Pie, just off CR 220 on the eastbound side (toward the river but not all that super-close or anything).
- Walk up to the counter, gaze out at all the deliciousness at hand (remembering and praising your Maker that you don’t HAVE to be on weight just quite yet), and say “Northeast Florida Matmen” to the friendly Your Pie staff (I’ve been there, it’s incredible).
- Order whatever you like. Sit down with friends, old and new, and nosh.
- Oh, and hey, entertainment is covered as well. The fundraiser doubles as an NCAA finals watch party. Which you were going to do anyway, so win-win!
10% of your noshing, and my noshing, and our friends’ noshing will go toward needed improvements for the site. We can make this thing be massive, together.
In other news: 1A recap — due to demand – is being worked on. We are up to 132. Tough to do more with “work” calling. Rest will be probably Saturday.