Have been posted to the page, including information on Creekside’s camp on the first full week of June, plus a flyer and email contact info for Coach Wilder and his event at Camden County on Saturday — assuming you’re all in on the AAU route and are not going to Father Devine in Kissimmee this weekend. I have no dog in that particular fight, nor do I ever really — from all accounts — want to have one. Just go wrestle every weekend, and you’re probably gonna get better, and Camden will do that, or Father Devine will do that..
Offseason programs, just a quick word — if your program or club isn’t listed, it’s because I don’t have basic details about your program. It’s a good thing to have a practice schedule, but as I don’t publish practice schedules for every team, what I need more of is this:
- When & where your club meets
- What age-groups your club includes
- What the cost to attend the club is (either per meeting, or per month, or for the entirety of the off- or club season)
- Contact information for the club director (email addresses)
- Any flyers or weblinks are welcome and will be published as well.
Still looking for Battle4Blake updated information; of the events being held locally, particularly since the plan is in work to go out to Fletcher (which right now is all I know) and make an appearance, I wouldn’t mind knowing when to go, or how much it costs to enter. I may not be alone on that front.