From email I received earlier today. This is KEY parking info for the Capital City Classic Friday, in particular.
I have attached an aerial map of the school showing where you should park on Friday. It is very important that you and your parents following these couple procedures/rules so our students can park for classes.
- Our school lunch is from 11:10-12:00pm- if you arrive at Chiles before 12:15, you must park in dirt lot # 3 the back of the school. If you park in the front lots (#’s 1 or 2) during that time frame you will probably take a student’s spot while they are at lunch. Our spots are numbered and students are assignedto a specific spot so they have to be able to get back in there and back to class.
- After 12:15, you may pull vehicles around/park in the front lot- if there are empty spots, the students are either gone for the day or were absent.
- School lets out at 1:50pm , so between then at 2:15 traffic will be crazy getting out but after that the front lots will be free and clear.
- You may park in any lot on Saturday but there is a Mini Mu math competition going on so lot #2 will be filling up sometime after weighins begin.
- Please follow these parking instructions AND pass them on to your parents so Friday goes smooth so no one gets booted or towed.>>