April 21: Greg Taylor Duals, Clay HS.
April 21: Father Devine Qualifier, Osceola HS.
April 27-28: Grind event at Lincoln HS Friday night, Grind Duals Saturday, also at Lincoln. Saturday wrestling starts at 10 a.m., with weigh-ins at 9 a.m. or satellite Friday evening. 6 teams in hand, looks like more teams or individuals are invited to attend. Contact Coach Crowder at email@example.com for more information. FLYER ATTACHED: GRIND DUALS
April 28: Clinic & Rumble (K-12), Buchholz HS. Registration 9-10 a.m., clinic 10 a.m.-noon, live wrestling 12:30-2 p.m. after a 30-minute lunch. $20 per wrestler. Contact Coach Pankey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. FLYER ATTACHED: Events at Buchholz Offseason 2018
May 5: River City Wrestling Factory hosts AAU tournament, Bolles School. Weigh-ins 7-9 a.m., wrestling to begin at 10:30 a.m. Entry fee $20, age groups are K-2, 3-5, 6-8, high school. All participants to have AAU card. Contact RiverCityWrestlingFactory@gmail.com for more information or to register. FLYER ATTACHED: RCWF MAY FLYER
May 12: AAU Spring States, Bayside HS.
May 18: North Florida Wrestling Academy presents Friday Night Fights from 6-9 p.m. on four nights during the spring. Registration 5-5:45 p.m. Cost $15 for each night. Visit www.nfwrestlingacademy.com for more information. FLYER ATTACHED: NFWA Friday Night Fights
May 19: Offseason Duals, Buchholz HS. Open to first 10 committed teams, 5 matches per team. $225 per HS team. Weigh-ins 8-9 a.m. or via video, wrestle at 9:30 a.m. Oakleaf, Columbia and Wakulla are in. Contact Coach Pankey at email@example.com for more information. FLYER ATTACHED: Events at Buchholz Offseason 2018
May 26: 3rd Annual Knights Attack Classic, hosted at Oakleaf HS, from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Ages include preschool through HS, weight class will be call-out style. Cost is $20 per wrestler. AAU card required. Contact Coach Champ at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. FLYER ATTACHED: 3RD ANNUAL KNIGHTS ATTACK FLYER
May 26: Seminole Slam, Florida High, sponsored by Capital City Wrestling Club. Wrestle up to 10 matches, registration 9-10 a.m. (no weigh-in required), wrestling from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. with an hour lunch break. Cost $15 per wrestler, including event shirt while supplies last. AAU card required. Contact Coach Allen at email@example.com for more information. FLYER ATTACHED: Seminole Slam
June 6-9: Clay Wrestling Camp, Clay HS, Green Cove Springs.
June 8: North Florida Wrestling Academy presents Friday Night Fights from 6-9 p.m. on four nights during the spring. Registration 5-5:45 p.m. Cost $15 for each night. Visit www.nfwrestlingacademy.com for more information. FLYER ATTACHED: NFWA Friday Night Fights
June 9: AAU tournament, Bolles School.
June 9: Oakleaf Duals, hosted at Oakleaf HS, from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Entry fee is $200 per team, grades 6-12 eligible to compete. Weight classes are HS weights +5 lbs. AAU card required. Contact Coach Champ at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. FLYER ATTACHED: OAKLEAF DUALS FLYER
June 12-16: Tornado “Back to the Basics” Camp, Bradford HS. Lead clinician Kamron Jackson, with clinicians PJ Cobbert, Devin Paulk and Jarraid Forsyth. $100 before May 15, $125 after. Contact email@example.com for more or to register: Back To Basics
June 16-17: Jazztown Duals, New Orleans LA.
June 18-21: Get Bonofide, Florida Intensive Camp, Bolles School.
June 22-24: Tornado “Girls Can Wrestle Too” Camp, Bradford HS. Lead clinician Jessica Phillppus, the Girls Iowa National Team head coach. Girls from K-12 may attend. $75 before May 15, $100 after. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more or to register: Tornado GIrls Camp
June 23-28: Disney Duals.
July 14-15: Life University Lucha Camp, hosted by North Bay Haven coach Brandon Collins. Four sessions (two per day). Coaches are Life University head coach Omi Acosta, assistant coach Jamel Bryant and grad assistant Sammy Rosario. Cost is $50, only 35 spots available. Contact details for Collins are on attached flyer: LUCHA CAMP
- Gainesville — Gainesville Takedown Club, Buchholz HS. Practice times Tuesdays & Thursdays 6-7 p.m. (beginners) at Gainesville Boys & Girls Club, Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 6-7:30 p.m. (advanced; Tuesday/Thursday at Boys & Girls Club, Wednesdays at Buchholz HS). Club dues include AAU membership fee. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gainesville — In On The Legs (IOTL) Wrestling Club. Practice times Monday-Thursday, 3-5 p.m. Email: IOTLWrestling@gmail.com for appointment.
- Green Cove Springs — Clay Wrestling, Clay HS. Practice times (HS) Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5-8 p.m. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Green Cove Springs — North Florida Wrestling Academy. Practice times Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6-8 p.m. Email: email@example.com.
- Jacksonville — Jacksonville Elite Wrestling Academy, Raines HS. Practice times Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, 6-7:30 p.m. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jacksonville — River City Wrestling Factory, Bolles School. Practice times Mondays & Wednesdays 5-6:30 p.m. from March 19-June 1; after June 1, practices are 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Mondays & Wednesdays. Email: RiverCityWrestlingFactory@gmail.com.
- Lake City — Monsta Wrestling, Lake City MS. Practice times Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:30-6:30 p.m. for elementary and 6:30-8 p.m. for middle & high school. Email: email@example.com.
- Neptune Beach — Beach Rats Wrestling Club, Fletcher HS. Practice times begin April 3, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6-8 p.m. Ages 5-adults welcome. All members must have AAU card/background check. Email: David.Harrison2@xerox.com.
- Orange Park — Knights Attack Wrestling Club, Oakleaf HS. Practice times begin April 3, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4-6 p.m. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Panama City Beach — Back In Black Wrestling Club, Arnold HS. Practice times starting March 13, 3:30-5 p.m. (CT). Email: email@example.com.
- Ponte Vedra Beach — Cacique Wrestling Club, Nease HS. Practice times are Mondays & Wednesdays, 6-7:45 p.m. (or 8 p.m. depending on club needs). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Santa Rosa Beach — Warehouse Wrestling Academy, South Walton HS. Practice times begin April 2, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4 p.m. (HS) and 5:30 p.m. (grades 7 & under). Email: email@example.com.
- Southport — Southport Wrestling Club. Youth season through April 20, picks back up in June and runs through August. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St Johns — Red & Black WC, Creekside HS. Practice times Mondays & Thursdays, 6-7:30 p.m., for wrestlers grades 6-11. Email: email@example.com. Flyer attached here: Red & Black Club form
- St Johns — St Johns County WC, Bartram Trail HS. Practice times Sundays 4-5 p.m. for K-8 beginners, 5-7:30 p.m. for K-8 advanced and high school, Tuesdays 6-7 p.m. for K-8 beginners, 7-8:30 for K-8 advanced. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.