July 17-18: CMP Camps, Bottom & Leg Defense, Fleming Island HS. Technique sessions 9-11 a.m., noon-2 p.m., sparring & situations 2:30-3:30 p.m. Featured clinician is CMP Coach Cliff Fretwell (pack lunches & drinks for both days). All ages and skill levels. Cost is $125. Contact Fleming Island coach PJ Cobbert at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. FLYER ATTACHED: FLEMING ISLAND CAMP
July 20: IOTL Duals, Santa Fe College gym in Gainesville. $100/team, 10 a.m. registration start. Email IOTLWrestling@gmail.com for more information.
July 28: Gainesville Rumble, Gainesville HS. $20 per wrestler. Must have AAU membership to participate. Registration starts at 10 a.m., wrestling at 11 a.m. Email IOTLWrestling@gmail.com for more information. FLYER ATTACHED: GAINESVILLE RUMBLE
August 1-2: Handfighting & Intensive Camp, North Florida Wrestling Academy. Lead clinicians are Dennis Hall and Jon McGovern. Handfight instruction 9-11 a.m., break an hour for lunch (not provided but available for purchase), 12:15-2 p.m. mindset training, 2:15-3 p.m. live wrestling. Open to wrestlers grades 3-12, camp cost $100. AAU card required. Skin checks performed on the first day. For more information, email email@example.com. FLYER ATTACHED: HALL & MCGOVERN CAMP
August 11: One-day, two-session camp hosted at Oakleaf HS. $40 per camper. Sessions are 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 2-4 p.m. with an hour break in between. Lead clinician is Keiser University assistant coach Nick Marcus, who will have apparel available for purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Gainesville — Gainesville Takedown Club, Buchholz HS. Practice times Tuesdays & Thursdays 6-7 p.m. (beginners) at Gainesville Boys & Girls Club, Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 6-7:30 p.m. (advanced; Tuesday/Thursday at Boys & Girls Club, Wednesdays at Buchholz HS). Club dues include AAU membership fee. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gainesville — In On The Legs (IOTL) Wrestling Club. Practice times Monday-Thursday, 3-5 p.m. Email: IOTLWrestling@gmail.com for appointment.
- Green Cove Springs — Clay Wrestling, Clay HS. Practice times (HS) Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5-8 p.m. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Green Cove Springs — North Florida Wrestling Academy. Practice times Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6-8 p.m. Email: email@example.com.
- Jacksonville — Jacksonville Elite Wrestling Academy, Raines HS. Practice times Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, 6-7:30 p.m. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jacksonville — River City Wrestling Factory, Bolles School. Practice times Mondays & Wednesdays 5-6:30 p.m. from March 19-June 1; after June 1, practices are 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Mondays & Wednesdays. Email: RiverCityWrestlingFactory@gmail.com.
- Lake City — Monsta Wrestling, Lake City MS. Practice times Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:30-6:30 p.m. for elementary and 6:30-8 p.m. for middle & high school. Email: email@example.com.
- Neptune Beach — Beach Rats Wrestling Club, Fletcher HS. Practice times begin April 3, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6-8 p.m. Ages 5-adults welcome. All members must have AAU card/background check. Email: David.Harrison2@xerox.com.
- Orange Park — Knights Attack Wrestling Club, Oakleaf HS. Practice times begin April 3, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4-6 p.m. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Panama City Beach — Back In Black Wrestling Club, Arnold HS. Practice times starting March 13, 3:30-5 p.m. (CT). Email: email@example.com.
- Ponte Vedra Beach — Cacique Wrestling Club, Nease HS. Practice times are Mondays & Wednesdays, 6-7:45 p.m. (or 8 p.m. depending on club needs). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Santa Rosa Beach — Warehouse Wrestling Academy, South Walton HS. Practice times begin April 2, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4 p.m. (HS) and 5:30 p.m. (grades 7 & under). Email: email@example.com.
- Southport — Southport Wrestling Club. Youth season through April 20, picks back up in June and runs through August. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St Johns — Red & Black WC, Creekside HS. Practice times Mondays & Thursdays, 6-7:30 p.m., for wrestlers grades 6-11. Email: email@example.com. Flyer attached here: Red & Black Club form
- St Johns — St Johns County WC, Bartram Trail HS. Practice times Sundays 4-5 p.m. for K-8 beginners, 5-7:30 p.m. for K-8 advanced and high school, Tuesdays 6-7 p.m. for K-8 beginners, 7-8:30 for K-8 advanced. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.